The ability to think and plan is crucial in mitigating any disaster. This is true, especially in preventing basement or home flooding. Knowing that your pump is working optimally even in the harshest indoor or outdoor conditions will help put your mind at ease in preventing any mishap with your sump pump even before it happens. This is where Goode Plumbing hits the mark with sump pump installation repair in Lincolnwood, IL.
What is a Sump Pump?
A sump pump can be found inside a holding tank or a chamber used to carry the liquid that collects below the surface to its point of disembarkation. There are two types of sump pumps:
- Pedestal Type.This motor with this particular type is found right above the pump, enabling easy and quick engine maintenance.
- Submersible Type.Both the motor and pumps can be found in one location or at the lower level part immersed in liquid. With that being said, this pump type’s electrical components should be sealed to avoid any damage as it is constantly engulfed in liquid.
When these two types of sump pumps are compared, the pedestal pumps are more durable because they are not swamped with liquid. The only downside is that it’s prone to clogging. On the other hand, the submersible pumps can deal with choking but are more expensive and have a relatively short life span.
Types of Sump Pump Installation Repair
- Clogged Pumps.When the going gets tough, our tough team gets going. With that being said, our professional and trained technicians can easily clean any clog and remove collected debris in your pumps to ensure smooth airflow.
- Switch Failures. In case of switch issues with sump pumps, our team is qualified and experienced handling even the most complicated switch failures to get it working like new again.
- Loud Disturbing Sounds.When you hear strange loud sounds coming from your pump, then that could mean several issues. Let us know to check your pumps right away and trace the problem accurately with our sump pump installation repair in Lincolnwood, IL.
- Damaged Impeller.When you switch it on and the pump runs, but no water is flowing, this would mean a damaged impeller. Let our team of professional plumbing technicians get to work so you won’t have to waste a minute worrying about your sump pump.
- Old and Weary Pumps.If your pump is nearing retirement or is ready to throw in the sponge, then our team at Goode Plumbing can provide reliable and quick repair and replacement right when you need it.
Emergency Plumbing and Maintenance Repair Anytime and Anywhere
Goode Plumbing team caters to both residential and commercial properties. Regardless of your emergency with your sump pumps, then we are ready to get it done today. We hate to make you wait! With any pressing need in your sump pumps, our plumbing experts are equipped with top industry skills and tools to take care of all your plumbing projects and problems right away.
If you are looking for a certified and professional sump pump installation repair in Lincolnwood, IL, we are just a call away at 847-908-5497.